Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh my goodness.....IOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ahhh haha I don't even know what to say anymore. pretty much two nights ago after we left our hottie boys at the beach we came back and had this really long relax session in our room in preparation for the night festivities. After that we got something to eat and then went to this place called sunrise. Basically its a hotel that has a bar type thing on the top and its where everyone hangs out before the bars open. Well we met up with our hottie model friends when we got there and headed to the bars/clubs around 2. We then danced at every single place we could find and stayed out until 8 in the morning. We then came back and slept until four and headed down to the beach....yes i live the life haha. At the beach we thought it would be a good idea to take a shower in the ocean and that is exactly what we did. We have yet to have a real shower on this island, ah well we don't smell too bad.

Last night we met up with our new zealand friend and his friend and pretty much repeated the same sequence of events but this time we went to bed early....around 6 in order to get some sleep before the ferry we need to catch at 12:30 to mykonos!!!!!! We were going to go to bed earlier but then they kept playing such good music that we just had to stay! Ahhh oh and we also met up with our model hottie friends again. Pretty much it was a good night but now I am exhausted and kind of getting sick.

Alright well I have to go, we are about to catch the shuttle to the port!!!

ahhh I almost forgot to mention that I was proposed to by this Irish guy that was obsessed with me haha. He claims that we are going to go to paris in 2015 and will be wedded in 2016 he even wrote me a love note in chelseas book. ahh it was really funny.

CIAO

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at your endurance....I can only guess what you will be doing when you come home. I want to hear about Mykonos, and don't leave without trying some good Greek food and soak some more culture, as in ruins etc. Do it for me.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete